Debiopharm is an independent biopharmaceutical company based in Switzerland with an ongoing commitment to research in oncology and bacterial infections in order to improving patient outcomes and quality of life. Our main activities include drug development, drug manufacturing and digital health investment. Debiopharm International SA aims to develop innovative therapies that target high unmet medical needs. Bridging the gap between disruptive discovery products and real-world patient reach, we identify high-potential compounds for in-licensing, clinically demonstrate their safety and efficacy and then select large pharmaceutical commercialization partners to maximize patient access globally.
Are you passionate about transforming science into value? About bringing strategic thinking and business insights into development to maximize the future success of a product?
We are looking for a hands-on Global Pricing and HEOR Manager with solid health economics and outcomes research expertise, strong strategic and communication skills to join our team, and work on development pipeline products.
The Global Pricing and HEOR Manager is responsible for:
- On specific development pipeline products, providing and executing a relevant HEOR strategy to generate evidence requirements for a differentiated value proposition across Debiopharm’s portfolio for HTA bodies, payers, patients, clinical institutions and other key influencers in collaboration with Clinical Development, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Early Marketing and Commercial teams
- Leading in collaboration with Marketing and Market Intelligence the development of the pricing strategy for various products of the pipeline and execute associated research project
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of health economics and outcomes research in key disease areas (primarily oncology) to develop and execute the Global HEOR strategy of several products in development.
- You ensure evidence generation programs are implemented throughout the product development. You collaborate with cross-functional peers across Research & Development and Commercial to optimize evidence generation of value for both non-pivotal and pivotal trials
- You drive efficient and innovative HEOR analyses development (incl. cost-effectiveness studies, budget impact analyses, cost minimization models, indirect treatment comparisons, quality of life and patient preference elicitation studies), analysis execution and dissemination
- You utilize analytics and strong financial acumen to evaluate impact of pricing scenarios on volume/revenue. With Market Intelligence and Marketing teams, you build early stage assessment of business opportunity as well as revenue forecast scenarios for new products.
- You develop Global Value Dossiers in collaboration in collaboration with key departments
- You conduct early engagement initiatives. Under the lead of the Head of Pricing & HEOR, you run the preparation of HTA briefing materials and HTA meetings in cross-departmental teams
- You contribute to key cross-departmental strategic deliverables including AdBoards, Product plans, target product profiles, product positioning, etc. by integrating the HEOR/Pricing/Market Access perspective
- You contribute to build advocacy, in collaboration with Medical and Marketing teams
- You optimize Target Product Profile (TPP) development, with clearly differentiated competitive advantage and value proposition to optimize future reimbursement and access of products across the portfolio
- You maintain the relationship with external agencies and monitor their performance to ensure that performance and deliverables meet business expectations
- You develop best practices in HEOR including approaches to areas including research methodologies, study designs, endpoints that provide scientifically sound protocols, policies, tools and outcome impact
- You identify areas for process improvements, economies of scale, and other quality and efficiency measures
- You cultivate and maintain relationships with key experts, influencers, and customer segments to foster and maintain Debiopharm's credibility to support the value and future reimbursement of Debiopharm products.
- Extensive Home-office might be required
- PhD, MSc in health economics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- at least 3+ years prior experience in HEOR in the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry or relevant consultancy, notably in the field of oncology
- Good understanding of the field of Health Technology Assessment at a global level and experience of successful negotiations through the HTA processes
- Knowledge of Pricing Principles of pharmaceutical technologies in key Global Markets is essential
- Experience in pipeline HEOR strategy is fundamental
- Good understanding and experience of health economic modeling, preferably previous hands on experience
- Expertise in real world data and evidence generation using primary and secondary data
- Knowledge of Data Analysis with R or SAS and modelling skills in Excel or R
- Experience of launch readiness, launch activities and life-cycle management
- Expertise in development of patient reported outcomes strategies in experimental and observational settings
- In-depth knowledge of the drug development and commercialization process
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of effectiveness as a team player; excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project leader who can effectively manage multiple competing priorities to completion
- Global mindset and ability to work with multicultural teams
- Flexibility and adaptability to internal and external change
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- An international and highly dynamic environment, with a long term vision.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry and be exposed to many areas within clinical development and the pharmaceutical industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
The use of external staffing agencies or recruiters requires prior approval from our Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department at Debiopharm requests external staffing agencies or recruiters not to contact Debiopharm employees or members of the Board of Directors directly in an attempt to present candidates.
Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the external staffing agency or recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Debiopharm.
Debiopharm will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions.