To further strengthen our “Software Suite” department, we are currently looking for a “Software Engineer”.
You will integrate a team of experienced engineers and will contribute on a daily basis to develop VibroSight software.
The VibroSight® software is a highly-integrated software suite that supports the effective monitoring of all kind of rotating machinery. The software is designed for operation with MEGGITT distributed monitoring system devices and standard industry protocols. The product is developed in C# using state of the art technologies and tools. Coming developments will also be done using Web technologies.
Job Core Responsibilities
As “Software Engineer” your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment
- Design, develop and test (Behavior driven development) new functionalities for desktop and Web applications
- Troubleshoot system bugs and issues
- Provide support to customer support
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience with modern agile software development (Continuous Integration, Automation Testing)
- Object-oriented design and notation (UML)
- C# frameworks (PRISM, Unity, etc.) is an asset
- Analytical and interdisciplinary mind, so as to solve problems with innovative, appropriate solutions, being able to critically test and assess variants
- Quick learner, pro-active and persevering personality
- Self-improvement capabilities and team player