Contract: Permanent position at AKKA Switzerland
Starting date: September 2021
Languages: French OR English
Prerequisite: UE Citizenship
In the frame of its product development (Electric Propulsion System and Modular Battery Pack), our client is searching for a senior software engineer.
Within a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the software development and architecture, ensuring that the design implementation meets the required safety and reliability objectives.
You will report directly to the Software/Hardware Team Leader.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Definition of the software architecture taking into account the real time constraints, hardware and maintainability.
- Software high level requirements
- Software design documentation (low level requirements)
- Software code (coding, reviewing, troubleshooting)
- Able to participate to the software verification (elaboration of tests cases and procedures, low level testing or high level testing)
Providing support to the product integration (integration tests on target)
- Maintain detailed and meticulous documentation throughout entire process
- Manage all data under your responsibility according to our DO-178 development methodologies and configuration management rules.
Experience in software development: Assembler, C
- Experience in aircraft safety-critical software development and certification
- Experience in requirement management: CodeBeamer or other
Good knowledge of DO-178 / ED-12 and other coding standards (e.g. MISRA C)
- Education: Engineering degree in embedded software development
- 5 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and bring projects to completion
- Target-oriented, with analytic problem-solving capabilities
- Well organized including ability to properly document
- Capacity to prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task
- Fluency in English (oral and written), French an asset
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at Caroline.email@example.com