For our client, a gloabal player within the financial services area, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer that wants to specialize on the parametrization and system extension for the financial instruments master data system.
- Develop and parameterise system and interface extensions for the financial instruments master data system Temenos Datasource (TDS)
- Conversion of implementations and parameterisation according to specification
- Implementation of various data mappings from data providers to the FI master data system or from the FI master data system to data recipients
- Development of import & export rules and regulations
- Experience in Unix scripts programming and Unix / Linux system management
- Oracle-DB / SQL / PL-SQL & Java / JBoss experience or background
- Developer / all-round programmer with proven education and experience in various programming languages
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge in parameterisation of Temenos Data Source (TDS)
- Experience with various financial data providers (SIX, Bloomberg, Morningstar, Reuters etc.)
- Experience in configuration management and deployment automation
- Basic know-how in the area of financial instruments
Does this sound exciting to you? I am happy to receive your CV and talk with you about the details of the role!