What it's about
The Business Applications Analytics Group is closely aligned with the business teams and responsible for the key applications to administrate, monitor and analyze Partners Group’s investment programs. It takes care of the development, customization and on-going enhancement of these applications to best support the global business operations of Partners Group.
- In this internship position (4-6 months), you will have an excellent opportunity to work on new and innovative ideas/POCs in the world of private equity artificial intelligence.
- You are expected to be an individual contributor and work with various members of the Data Analytics and Data Engineering teams to turn these ideas/POCs into functioning prototypes leveraging techniques in Natural Language Processing, software development, as well as in business intelligence. These prototypes will have the potential to be incorporated into products that addresses challenging business problems
- Furthermore, you will occasionally perform cutting edge research in machine learning and natural language processing, process and integrate disparate data from different data sources, and support dashboards development and maintenance using BI visualization software
What we expect
- Strong academic record and a Bachelor/Master degree in science or engineering fields with a focus on Data Science and AI
- Research and/or work experience in machine learning, deep learning, and/or Natural Language Processing
- Substantial real-world experience with unstructured data sources, SQL/Relational Database / Graph database
- Proficiency with Python/Java and one or more NLP libraries
- Familiar with business intelligence tools such as Qlik Sense
- Strong motivation to learn and improve everyday
- Effective organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Strong desire to gain further understanding in finance and private equity business
What we offer
- learning the world of investments from one of the world's leading private markets investment firm
- Steep personal and technical learning curve in a supporting environment with a high degree of ownership and autonomy
- Flat management structure
- Highly Agile working environment consisting of diversified professionals (engineers, mathematicians, scientists)
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity, we invite you to apply. We look forward to receiving your application!