Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialized in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks, and holidays to theatre, entertainment, and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly-traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
lastminute.com is looking for a CRM Data Analyst to better enable digital Mktg teams across channels (display, social, email Mktg, search) to deliver successful campaigns, optimizations and ultimately growth for the company. The right candidate will have full ownership and responsibility to envisage and build channel insights analytics and will be a strong and verbal stakeholder in the trading team to deliver and maximize its KPIs.
- Analyze relevant website data by using relevant KPIs and visualize the results
- Development, optimization and automation of important reports and dashboards
- Ad-hoc- and deep analysis for different business units
- Transformation of big data to smart data by deep data analysis.
- ETL & Reporting tool usage for Analysis and Report creation
- Manage and optimize the data flow between our CRM systems
- Derive actions and quick wins from analysis and support the execution (utilize Excel, Google Spreadsheets, SQL, DataStudio and Google Analytics)
- Actively participate in the creation of new reporting dashboards for digital marketing campaigns
- Assist to coordinate landing page and ad copy tests, including analysis of results. Lead competitive analysis (eg. benchmarking, auction insights etc.)
- Relevant experience in data analysis focusing on web traffic and customer journeys
- Extensive experience in web tracking solutions (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in data engineering
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, or equivalent
- Vertica & Tibco Spotfire knowledge, knowledge of datavirtuality and Emarsys
- Fluency and passion to work with numbers and data analysis (especially Excel and Google spreadsheets are a must)
- Comfortable to develop a project independently according to goal setting but also as part of a team
- Well developed business sense with constant self drive to deliver KPI achievement and growth