A curious, methodic and organized person, with an “out-of-the-box” thinking framed by a logical and rigorous mindset. Team player with a high level of autonomy and good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- A competitive compensation and great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Contribute to the development, continuous improvement and maintenance over complete lifecycle of software products developed by ETEL;
- Participate to the design and development of highly functional and scalable software that is easily maintainable and adaptable;
- Deliver highly reliable software by adopting sound design principles and performing adequate testing;
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure software quality and compliance with technical requirements;
- Ensure a well-documented source code;
- Contribute to the writing of technical and marketing documentation linked to software products (user manual, training and promotion material, …);
- Provide internal trainings on newly developed software products;
- Actively contribute to the improvement of in-house software quality standards and efficiency gains to reduce development cycle times.
- Preferably Master’s or PhD degree in software engineering or electronics engineering field;
- More than 5 years of professional experience;
- Excellent programming skills in C# / WPF;
- Proficiency in C++ and C programming;
- Proficiency in software modeling (UML), Object Oriented (OO) design and design patterns (e.g. MVVM);
- Proficiency with source management control tools, in particular Git;
- Proficiency in UX/UI design;
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools (Jira) is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here