At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
As a recruiter, you will help and support the HR team in the sourcing and the recruitment. You will also meet the candidates, represent the company and propose solutions. Moreover, Evooq is organized according to a flat structure, through highly autonomous teams and by privileging trust and responsibility.
What you'll do
- CV Sourcing
- CV Screen/Phone Screen - help the current team to perform the early steps of the recruitment process
- Point of communication for any team members
- Scheduling of interviews
- Setting up the job description on our recruitment software (layout, formatting)
- Putting the job description on the different channels
What you need
- 3/5 years of experience in sourcing specialist
- Interest and/or experience in technical profile (mainly software engineer)
- Experience in/interest in learning about finance
- French and English
- Great collaboration and team spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Swiss or European citizenship, or be eligible for a Swiss work permit
- Work autonomously with cutting-edge technologies
- Work on great projects with talented people
- Competitive Salary & 25 days holiday allowance
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- Afterworks, Extra-activities, team building
- Friendly, international and highly experienced team
- Location close to the train station and the city center
- See more in our Culture manual
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Geneva, Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore