Responsibility for the Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE), programme and processes management for Region Europe. Manages the identification of SFE best practice leveraging both external and internal influences.
Supports all European Commercial field force administration phases (field force design and resource allocation, territory design and alignment, sales target/call plan setting, CIP performance evaluation and monitoring etc.) providing insightful and value-added analysis, reliable KPIs and precise numbers.
Managing the Incyte Veeva CRM system operations ensuring HCP databases are optimised for regional needs.
Working closely with Brand teams to ensure their KPIs and other performance parameters are appropriately captured and reported in a timely manner. Ensure existing and onboarding Commercial Fieldforce personnel are effectively trained and maintained on the Veeva CRM, MCE and other commercial systems being used as required.
Collaborating closely with countries to agree the optimal split between Regional and Locally led SFE training, keeping self/management informed on what business operations training is actually being delivered within the countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage salesforce effectiveness topics, championing their importance and ensuring alignment amongst countries. Responsible for providing inputs related to field force size, structure and deployment for the region.
- Continuous optimization, implementation and monitoring of territory planning, call planning, segmentation and prioritisation processes at HCO/HCP level by brand. Ensure Multi-Channel Cycle Plans are created and reset periodically and accurate reports maintained for both the fieldforce and management.
- Work with representatives from across the region to regularly capture best practice and ways to improve our processes and digital systems optimizing compliant collaboration between departments.
- Work in close collaboration with the MCE360 team to ensure the Veeva System is aligned and integrated to ensure a seamless dataflow between the two.
- Ensure the necessary HCO/HCP databases are integrated into the CRM system ensuring brand requirements are met and optimizing the visibility of appropriate HCOs/HCPs to the fieldforce user via the Align system
- Working with the COLT team to design and align the annual Commercial Incentive Plan scheme design and implement for each promoted brand (goal setting, reporting, payout calculation). Communication of eligible payments to payroll function.
- Definition and implementation of clear and usable KPIs dashboard at national / RSM / KAM level; KPI Monitoring - Contact point for all information related to Sales Force Effectiveness analysis
- Working with various functions to ensure agendas are effectively built for regional and national meetings to include SFE training as required.
- Working in collaboration with IT department to ensure that Veeva CRM upgrades are anticipated and rolled-out with any necessary user training handled through the TtT cascade.
- Supporting the team with Adhoc Management Reporting and Analytics Support (Business cases, EU updates, Board presentations etc…) of in-market and pipeline projects with market insights, competitive intelligence, market research and analysis as requested
- Providing input to the sales forecasting processes and demand forecasting and valuation efforts
- Coordinating with countries establishing performance targets by territory and aligning with Sales Force effectiveness objectives
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
- Act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines
- BSc or higher level in scientific subject
- Analytical capabilities, numeracy, high expertise with Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 6 years Pharmaceutical Sales/Commercial Experience
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical training role commercial and/or marketing function
- At least 8-10 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- International exposure – preference for work experience in multiple EU countries
- Demonstrated project management capabilities
- Ability to work with multiple projects and in a complex environment
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- High level of proactivity, flexibility and drive