As a Senior Pricing Analyst, you perform daily pricing activities and provide strategic pricing recommendations to ensure global pricing consistency and profitability according to company's goals. You will be introduced to the world of flavours and taste, and learn how flavours are priced in relation to raw material impacts and manufacturing cost changes. As a member of functional business groups, you will work on tender & core list proposals and participate in negotiations. You will be based in Kemptthal reporting directly to the Pricing Lead Central Europe.
Due to maternity replacement this position is limited to 1 year.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs and provide value.
- Build and manage relationships: You will be an intermediary between internal departments like controlling, finance, operations, and procurement to understand threats and opportunities and provide strategic input to partners. Last but not least, you ensure pricing and finance performance monitoring together with Partners and Controlling.
- Negotiate Prices: You will participate and prepare price negotiations with customers. Together with partners, you will develop rebate models for different scenarios as part of the negotiations. You work with procurement to understand and analyse threats and opportunities of raw materials movements. As a result, you will manage annual price increases and adjustments for raw material impacts, manufacturing cost changes, or margin improvement on existing products while ensuring business success.
- Pricing Activities: You will perform ongoing pricing activities such as standard computing pricing of flavour products, working on tender projects, providing target costs, and price monitoring processes. You align target margin approach to regional needs considering global standards; determine action recommendations to avoid gross margin erosion.
- Continuous improvement: You will support the continuous improvement of pricing guidelines, processes and monitoring applications. Moreover, you ensure data maintenance and quality in all pricing processes and systems.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Finance, Controlling, Economics, Management or similar
- Minimum 4 years of combined experience in BTB pricing, finance or similar; additional experience in sales, tech-nical or related functions, in the F&F industry is an advantage
- Excellent approach to partners
- Experience in cross-cultural/international environment; overseas experience as an advantage
- Preferably previous customer interaction experience
- Solid analytical and numerical skills and expertise in solving challenges
- Service oriented mindset and a hands-on mentality
- Process and project management skills
- Business fluent in English; German preferable; any additional language skill is an advantage
- Proficient in the applications of the MS-Office world
- Variable pension fund contribution
- Sport and leisure club
- Company shop
- Staff restaurant
- Bike badge