Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
Amaris Consulting is hiring! We are looking for a Business Analyst for a full-time remote opportunity!
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with business and technical teams on several different projects to ensure that needs for new or changed systems are clear and that delivered solutions are fit for purpose.
- Capture functional requirements using a variety of proven techniques to elicit latent needs, test their validity and relevance, resolve conflicts, and guide prioritization
- Ensure the coverage of all use cases. Capture the as-is and to-be perspective with attention to business processes
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately depict the business needs. Baseline and manage requirements over time, if required
- Prepare detailed requirements or functional specification documents which include essential non-functional elements. Takes into consideration existing system components or data interfaces.
- As needed, support other IT colleagues throughout the solution assessment and implementation lifecycle including:
- Feasibility studies, fit-gap analyses and developer briefing
- Development of training materials and user documentation
- Guide users in preparing for and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Aide in knowledge transfer and handover to the operation and support organizations
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Expertise with user stories, BPMN flows, UML diagrams, wireframes, report mock-ups
- Professional experience working with medium to large scale cross-functional systems in an international context
- Experience working within a project framework (Prince2 or PMI)
- Experience with AGILE methods
- Experience with UN or other international or multinational organizations is a plus
- You speak English fluently
If you are interested in this opportunity, send us your CV!
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.