At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute in an agile (Kanban) cross-functional team delivering new features on a continuous basis.
- Design, develop and deliver Java 11 & Spring based microservices across a range of technologies, including gRPC, GraphQL, REST, Postgres and Kubernetes.
- Integrate our systems on the buy and sell side over a range of protocols, including FIX, REST APIs and e-mail.
- At Evooq, you'll be involved in the full software life cycle including decision-making from design to production. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the product.
What You need:
- A can-do attitude and abundance mindset
- Skills in developing microservices-based and cloud-native (distributed) architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing high-quality modern APIs and back-end systems using Java & Spring Boot
- Ability to analyze business requirements, brainstorm technology ideas and design/build efficient cloud solutions
- Team spirit: You are a great teammate, making sure that everyone on your team feels valued and is excited to work with you
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Passion, curiosity, pragmatism and humility. We favour code and demos over lengthy discussions
- Prior experience in Finance is a strong plus
What’s In It For You:
- Progress and share experiences within self-organized teams of motivated people
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Be challenged on new and interesting projects
- Contribute to all parts of the microservice architecture from design to deployment
- Be both a student and teacher to everyone you work with in a culture that focuses on curiosity and development
- To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Conference attendance of your choice
- Generous hardware and software budget
- See more in our Culture manual
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.