For a current on-site customer project in the Zürich region, we urgently require a qualified and experienced electrical engineer with experience in power electronics.
- Requirements engineering, consultation with the team leader and project leader about planned activities and realization
- Creation and evaluation of power electronics solutions for converter and sub-systems together with the team members
- Integration of power supplies into different prototypes
- Debugging of control software
- Develop and maintain technical know-how
- Optimisation of recuperation and detection of possible fault cases & remedy
- Completed MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering with industry experience
- Know-how of SiC semiconductor and high switching frequency (200kHz)
- Profound knowledge in prototyping and lab tests of power converters
- Previous working experience in prototyping and lab testing of power converters
- Good knowledge of power electronics development and resonant converters
- Experience with embedded controllers is considered a plus
- Fluent in German and in English
We are looking forward to receiving your application. We only accept applications through the online career portal. Applications via e-mail or 3rd party platforms will be deleted due to GDPR regulation. You can track your application status here. Capgemini Engineering only accepts direct applications (no recruitment agencies). Due to Swiss regulations, we only take Swiss or EU/EFTA applicants or with a valid working permit into consideration.