We are looking for
A stress resistant, highly motivated resource recognized for its ability to challenge the status quo, provide solutions and implement changes. Results driven and proactive self-starter, you have a strong business-driven culture and excellent organizational and negotiation skills while showing attention to detail and ability to multitask.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
Directly reporting to the Product Management Head, you are the market expert knowing its business characteristics, trends and dynamics. In line with the company strategy, you actively participate to the definition of new product development. Furthermore, you propose, develop and implement product roadmaps to maintain our leading position on the market.
- Own the quality of the product and drive improvements, acting as a bridge between international affiliates, sales and R&D in order to ensure that product meets customer needs;
- Understand the market and technology trends to ensure that the product is competitive and well positioned (performance, price etc.) in relation to the market;
- Maintain awareness of product technology requirements;
- Being part of market analysis and consolidation in order to frame the new product definition and to ensure the profitability of the product;
- Prepare product launches including technical requirement documents;
- Manage technical and commercial data using a Product lifecycle management tool;
- Participate with R&D teams in engineering critical design reviews;
- Define and follow the product cost in order to ensure the final product gross margin,
- Participate to Intercompany product developments (within HEIDENHAIN group).
- Degree in scientific disciplines with software specialization and 10 years’ experience in B2B environment considered;
- Prior experience as Product Manager, Project Manager or Applications Engineer, in the field of software as a product and as a solution, in fields such as robotics, automation industrial vision, printing, semiconductor, medical & pharmaceutical or other high-tech environment;
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud, IoT and machine calibrations;
- Experience or knowledge about industrial machinery business and Direct Drive technology would be a plus;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure with excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Link