On behalf of our client, a leader within the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industry, Swisslinx are currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst to join a 2 year contract in Luzern.
The Enterprise Solutions Product Lifecycle Management team is responsible for the governance of standardization in people, process, systems, and metrics globally.
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Post Approval Change Global Process Steward with PMO support for development of RSE tool.
- Develop status reports and materials for regular RSE project meetings and RSE steering committee leadership updates
- Facilitate and support periodic meetings / work sessions with functional and workstream stakeholders for pre-defined topics
- Work with business SMEs to document RSE tool requirements for future enhancements
- Support coordination and definition of regular data upload and refresh from source systems to RSE
- Facilitate data extraction from existing PLM systems and SAP to ensure SKU list is refreshed regularly
- Analytics and data support to manage importation process of excel-based RSE to RSE tool, as needed
- Support documentation and development of RSE training materials
- Facilitate collection and documentation of RSE user feedback and lessons learned for business and technical owners
- Facilitate training and onboarding of users for RSE tool and drive Q&A sessions
- Support development of PAC GOM strategy
- Support development and maintaining an updated repository for PAC topics in defined SharePoint
- Solves problems by analyzing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
- Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- University degree in Business Management or Life Sciences, preferably Supply Chain or related discipline
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification is an advantage
- MS Office experience (with strong Excel skills) required
- Familiar with SAP/MRP systems
- 1-3 years of experience, preferably in pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management (artwork, supply chain planning, trade logistics)
- Project management skills
- Requirements gathering
- Fluency in English