At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
Evooq provides technology solutions for finance professionals. We radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and understandable for everyone.
Join us in Lausanne and apply what you’ve learned to real-life problems.
Join 'n' Grow !
What you'll do
- Analyze business requirements, brainstorm technology ideas and design/build efficient cloud solutions
- Follow and promote well-crafted design, code and testing
- Create systems that are simple, performant and reliable
What you need
- Technical skills
- Be the link between the technology team and the users of our tool
- Able to interpret needs and questions from the business and to translate them in internal jargon
- Able to document in a few lines a client request
- Capability to learn from the team
- Opportunity to have direct contact with client
- Able to develop features and ensure they are user friendly and well understood by our clients
- Interests in financial products Interests in the financial sector
- Analytical mind and logical thinking
- At ease with vulgarizing complex features as well as translating real-live problems into clear demands and questions
- Autonomy: you have the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Can-do attitude: you are a creative problem solver and a fast learner with a passion for what you do and excited to be involved in the full software life cycle
- Professionalism: you are committed to the delivery of quality results within deadlines and take ownership of your work
- Teamwork: you value team spirit and are excited to be mentored and mentor your team
- Communication: you communicate effectively, appreciate feedback and are able to tailor your language and tone to match audiences
- Fluent in English and/or French
- Work autonomously with cutting-edge technologies
- Work on great projects with talented people
- Competitive Salary & 25 days holiday allowance
- Generous hardware and software budget (of your choice!)
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- After works, Extra-activities, team building
- To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Friendly, international and highly experienced team
- Location close to the train station and the city center
- See more in our Culture manual
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.