Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is the industry leader in Experience Management. Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) helps our customers manage, run and maintain high traffic, high visibility experiences and solve complicated scaling problems for them.
We are looking for a passionated Cloud Software Engineer with high potential, eager to learn new technologies and to help us design, build and operate our industry leader platform at scale.
What you'll do
- Take ownership of critical components and shape their future direction and architecture
- Collaborate on and influence the roadmap of our services, at the core foundation of AEM
- Contribute to the strategy of our platform, help anticipate future direction
- Solve innovative scalability challenges in a business that is rapidly growing, serving millions of users worldwide
- Work closely with product managers to translate business requirements into architectural and implementation choices
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Coding experience in Java, Python or Go
- Familiar with a variety of the cloud and automation concepts, practices, and procedures
- Good written and spoken English language
- Ideally good understanding of JVM basics (e.g., garbage collection, concurrency, memory management)
- Apache HTTPD and/or Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions
- Experience working with container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience developing large-scale, distributed applications
- Open Source experience
- Great teammate, proactive, who demonstrate passion for technologies and thrives under pressure
- Interest in learning leading-edge technologies & working with demanding customers