Join a dynamic team, to take care of the graphical interface part of the developed software.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Participate to the design and development of highly functional and scalable software that is easily maintainable and adaptable
- Contribute to the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of software products over their complete lifecycle
- Deliver highly reliable software by adopting sound design principles and performing adequate testing
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure software quality and compliance with technical requirements
- Ensure a well-documented source code
- Contribute to the writing of technical and marketing documentation linked to software products (user manual, training and promotion material, …)
- Provide internal trainings on newly developed software products
- Actively contribute to the improvement of in-house software quality standards and efficiency gains to reduce development cycle times
- Master’s or PhD degree in software engineering or related engineering field
- More than 5 years of professional experience
- Excellent programming skills in C# / WPF
- Proficiency in C++ and C programming
- Proficiency in software modeling (UML), Object Oriented (OO) design and design patterns (e.g. MVVM)
- Proficiency with source management control tools, in particular Git
- Proficiency in UX/UI design
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools (Jira) is an advantage
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com