We are looking for
A rigorous, methodic and organized person, with excellent troubleshooting skills and logic thinking. Team player with a high level of autonomy and good communication and comprehension skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- Competitive compensation and great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and maintenance over complete lifecycle of software products developed by ETEL;
- Systematic troubleshooting of customer reported issues related to ETEL software products;
- Deliver highly reliable software by adopting sound design principles and performing adequate testing;
- Participate to the design and development of highly functional and scalable software that is easily maintainable and adaptable;
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure software quality and compliance with technical requirements;
- Ensure a well-documented source code;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of technical and marketing documentation linked to ETEL software products (user manual, training and promotion material, …);
- Provide internal trainings on newly developed software features and bug corrections;
- Actively contribute to the improvement of in-house software quality standards and testing facilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in software engineering or electronics engineering field;
- More than 3 years of professional experience;
- Excellent programming skills in C;
- Good programming skills in C++ (knowledge of C# is an advantage);
- Knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. TCP/IP);
- Experience programming for real-time operating systems (e.g. RTX, VxWorks);
- Experience with driver development is an advantage;
- Proficiency using Visual Studio and Eclipse-based IDEs;
- Proficiency using source management control tools, in particular Git;
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools (Jira) is an advantage;
- Knowledge on servo regulation for motion control is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here!