At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
What you will do
- Work using Agile methodology in a fast-paced Scrum environment
- Design, develop & deliver well-tested software in a microservices environment
- Collaborate with the team to shape the future of the product
- Participate in other tasks as required
What you need
- Skills in developing microservices and modular (distributed) architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing high-quality modern APIs and back-end systems using Java & Spring
- Ability to analyze business requirements, brainstorm technology ideas and design/build efficient cloud solutions
- An appetite to suggest and learn other languages and technologies such as Kotlin, Rust, Go, AI, Machine Learning
- Experience in/interest in learning about wealth management
- Languages: Java
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Tools: JUnit, git, Gradle
- Methodologies: TDD, DDD
- Strong Relational Database skills (SQL)
- Domain knowledge: financial products, wealth management
- Agile delivery experience
- Work autonomously with cutting-edge technologies
- Work on great projects with talented people
- Competitive Salary & 25 days holiday allowance
- Generous hardware and software budget (of your choice!)
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- 40CHF per month dedicated for team activities
- Access to playroom/cafeteria with table-football, video consoles, free beer
- See more in our Culture manual
To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore.