What makes this position unique?
This is a very exciting time for Consumer Healthcare to Lead, Optimize and Empower. We have the opportunity to build a truly world-class CHC organisation where we attract and retain the best talent to deliver sustainable growth to achieve our long term strategy. It is a rare opportunity where we get to re-imagine the ideal future organization that is truly fit for purpose. We will unlock our value by integrating as much as possible within CHC so we are in control of the whole end-to-end process from R&D to delivery to our end consumer. We have the ambition to be an agile organization empowering teams to make decisions and act quickly and be at the market growth. In doing so we’ll further embody our Purpose: Serve Healthier, Fuller lives.
Benefits of working in this role
Contribute actively to Sanofi transformation
Be part of a project that is high on top management’s agenda
Be part of a highly engaged team from all over the world
Develop yourself on an extended range of capabilities and competencies
Be the Medical expert for the Swiss Sanofi CHC portfolio, with a strong focus on the included Rx Brands (e.g. Novalgin®). Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive Medical strategy and tactical plan for relevant brands/categories.
Master all medical topics and inquiries for internal and external partners.
Optional: take over local PV responsibilities.
The business growth ambition is to be the fastest growing CHC business in the country, outperforming the market. Success will be achieved through:
- Contributing to a fast acting, collaborative & Science-driven innovative CHC culture
- Appropriate best-in-class capabilities which will put Science at the heart of our success
- Driving transformation focused on excellence in execution, adopting innovative approaches, simplification, including optimization of processes, and embracing digital as part of the strategic roadmap
- Working in partnership and collaboration with cross functional colleagues to help shape and deliver the growth model.
- Contribution to a dynamic CHC mindset driven culture that empowers individuals to deliver business priorities
- Category growth lead, Brand leads, Regulatory, Sales Force / KAMs, Public Affairs, Market Access, Finance, ITS, Legal, Quality, PV.
- External stakeholders: physicians, pharmacists, health care authorities
- Close collaboration with the Medical Head for Switzerland and Austria and also with the Medical Manager in Austria.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and sales teams to drive the implementation of the medico-marketing strategy and communication, including trainings of sales (pharmacy) and medical (doctors) representatives, evaluation of NBO (new business opportunities) from medical perspective
- Develop and strengthen network with HCPs/KOLs. Exchange with leading scientific experts and taking over administrative tasks linked with Honoraria’s & congresses.
- Provide scientific intelligence and work closely with the leading therapeutic external medical experts, especially during scientific congresses
- Validate the promotional and information documents dedicated to external Medical Professionals and Consumers
- Manage 2nd level medical and pharmaceutical inquiries
- Participate to experts working groups and contribute actively to scientific projects on our main therapeutic areas of interest
- Conception and execution of Medical and Scientific education concepts for HCPs (including symposia, pharmacy trainings, virtual standalone events etc.)
- Ensure the appropriate processing and knowledge transfer of clinical data / outcome of medical projects and participate in the elaboration and/or the evaluation of their publication,
- Interpretation, Evaluation and Assessment of externally conducted and published clinical and non-clinical studies with our products in our key indications
- Contribute to the creation of medical documents dedicated to Health Authorities and other national authorities
- Work closely with internal key functions across Science Hub and beyond (Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, Legal and Finance) to drive the product’s and brand’s success.
- Ensure ethics, transparency, quality and compliance of all medical activities (taking into account relevant national and international policies)
- Management of local PV responsibilities
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION :
- Preferably Medical or Pharmacy Degree, in exceptional cases Life Science Degree (or similar) with a strong track record in the Pharmaceutical industry
Professional & Personal skills
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, ideally in Consumer Healthcare and Rx environment
- Expertise in KOL management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and spoken) in one local language (German or French). Very good command of English.
- Executional excellence
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing business environment
- Strong team spirit and teamwork ability
- Ability to work in an international matrix organization
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Rigorous, analytic and synthetic capacity
- Baseline knowledge on principles ICH/ GCP
- Autonomy and ability to balance long-term strategic priorities with short-term (business) needs
Flexible working is possible.
Location: Rotkreuz and Home Office
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.