At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Senior Technical Manager, SFDC will be responsible for championing and translating the business needs of the EMEA region and supports the development of solutions to meet the business needs. They will be the primary expert on technical and business aspects of the enterprise application landscape, providing strategic guidance and tactical support to the EMEA regional team. This role will be responsible for championing and translating the business needs of the EMEA region and supports the development of solutions to meet the business needs. They will be the primary expert on technical and business aspects of the enterprise application landscape, providing strategic guidance and tactical support to the EMEA regional team
In this role, you will…
- Leverages technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for the EMEA commercial business.
- Leads the EMEA Application team – Salesforce.com, CRM platform.
- Builds highly effective working relationship with the EMEA commercial stakeholders across sales, marketing, customer care, clinical, legal functions. Works with key EMEA commercial stakeholders to gain a strong understanding of the business objectives and related technology needs across the region
- Defines application strategy that aligns with EMEA commercial strategy to support strategic imperatives and commercial growth.
- Builds highly effective working relationship with the global IT application services team, leverages global platform capabilities and global team, shares global best practice, creates transparency in global demand management.
- Creates autonomy in application services for the EMEA region balancing with leveraging global capabilities and sweating the assets.
- Provides thought leadership in innovation and brings the best technology and processes to the EMEA organisation.
- Builds strong business analysis capability for EMEA region, business process change methodology, align EMEA business stakeholders, EMEA IT team and global IT team to build strong requirement gathering, analysing and signing off process.
- Supports data governance process, improve master data quality, ensures data model is consistent across the enterprise application landscape.
- Supports the regional analytics and Business Intelligence team in the diagnostic and predictive analytics strategy.
- Manage IT governance supporting marketing, sales, customer care, clinical legal teams to ensure consistent design and process across multiple functions.
- Partner with Continuous Improvement and Project Management Office to improve the rigour of execution and agility across multiple functions and business processes.
- Champions EMEA business priorities into the overall direction, and definition of the applications architecture to support their business strategy
- Partners with corporate and other regional IT team members and business stakeholders to leverage global processes & platforms, build consensus, gain approval, and ensure the successful execution of the proposed solutions
- Serve as a visionary, providing new solutions to solve business challenges and utilizing new trends and technologies
- Ability to analyse, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including leadership in guiding users in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Document the applications architecture and integrations necessary for EMEA with a current view of the larger enterprise portfolio
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 10 + years of experience including 2-3 years of enterprise architecture experience
- 6 or more years of professional IT experience in large scale, global environment with hands on experience in multiple technologies and multiple roles
- Demonstrated knowledge across various facets of IT systems along with vendor products, including Salesforce.com, SAP, Workday, Office 365, Business Intelligence and Reporting systems
- At least 3 years of leading IT teams across various functions incl. application design and development, rollouts with a multi-year roadmap
- Broad experience with enterprise applications, multi-platform environments, n-tier architectures and ability to design an enterprise solution.
- Knowledge of SFDC, Apple mobile, web content management platforms is a plus.
- Experience in design, development, implementation and operational support of mission critical solutions in large scale global environments and organizations
- Thorough understanding of cloud based system integration and enterprise data security best practices
- Modelling skills including business process, requirements, security, applications, software, data, or technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide range of audiences including technologists, executives, business stakeholders and IT team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence others and build a collaborative environment
- Experience with product evaluations, facilitating RFI/RFP process, proof-of-concept and selection using quantitative and qualitative criteria
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.
Global Diversity Statement:
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.