This position is responsible for providing leadership and establishing strategy and implementing clinical drug efforts for Incyte's oncology products (Phase I though Phase III).
- Leads oncology drug development at Incyte Corporation for successful implementation and conduct of clinical trials including early phase investigations and registration trials
- Provides medical and scientific leadership for internal cross-functional team members for development of specific anti-neoplastic agents including discovery scientists, medical scientists, biostatisticians, pharmacokineticists, pharmacovigilance and study delivery
- Interacts with global regulatory bodies including the FDA and EMA to accomplish tasks related to oncology product development and collaborates with internal regulatory experts and oversee the clinical research plans and sections for Investigational new Drug applications (INDs) and New Drug Applications (NDAs).
- Facilitates the development of key internal and external documents pertaining to product development including clinical study protocol, informed consents, CRFs, CSR, meeting abstracts and scientific journal publications
- Collaborates with external vendors such as CROs, external imaging and laboratory resources, as well as global pharmaceutical companies for successful implementation and conduct of early phase and registration global clinical studies
- Serves as a source for medical and scientific expertise in oncology for outlining design strategy and execution for anti-cancer drug development
- Liaises with discovery science to facilitate and further the development of
investigational agents from a preclinical stage to clinical development
- Represents Incyte Corporation at key national and international medical and scientific meetings including participation in advisory boards with key opinion leaders
- Detects and analyzes emergent issues during clinical drug development and develops and implements mitigating strategies
- Works in partnership with medical affairs for successful launch of future antineoplastic agents
- Implements the highest ethical and regulatory standards during the investigation and development of anticancer agents
- Provides guidance for successful implementation and accomplishment of investigator initiated trials related to product development and life cycle management of a compound
- M.D. degree
- 5 - 10 years of industry experience in oncology drug development
- This position is responsible for providing leadership and establishing strategy and implementing clinical drug efforts for Incyte's oncology products (Phase I though Phase III).
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Oral and written proficiency in English
We Respect Your Privacy
Learn more at: http://www.incyte.com/privacy-policy
The Incyte hiring organization processes your personal data to manage your job application in order to enter into an employment relationship with you if you are the successful candidate.
During the process, you may be asked to respond to questions that will screen out your application if you do not meet certain objective criteria required by the job. You can learn more about this process here.
You may have the right to access, delete, restrict, edit, move, or object to the use of your personal data. You may also have a right to report concerns to the authority responsible for data privacy in the country where the position is based or where you live or work.
You can learn more about Incyte’s data protection practices here. By accessing this link you can learn about the types of personal data we collect, how we use it, whether collection and processing is optional, sources of the personal data we process, how it is shared, where it is stored or transferred to, how long we keep it, and contact information for Incyte, Incyte’s data protection officer, and your supervisory authority (if applicable).
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns or would like to exercise your rights