At Evooq, we are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology and investment expertise.
Wealth and asset managers use our solutions to rapidly identify investment opportunities, make informed decisions and manage the risk and the lifecycle of the investments.
Are you a software engineer who wants to be the frontrunner of our strategic initiatives? Do you want to enable our customers to use our innovative solutions to their full potential? Come join our talented and creatively motivated engineering team to create a unique experience for our customers!
What you will do
- Design and develop features, APIs, application-application integration solutions in accordance with best practices to influence the development of next generation products.
- Participate in architectural discussions, code reviews, software validations and software release process on a regular basis.
- Effectively communicate with customers and coordinate directly with end users, provide technical assistance in developing new features and resolving any defects.
- Work collaboratively across all functional areas and work effectively with a globally distributed customer base.
What you need
- Strong experience in Java 11 (SpringBoot, SpringCloud) and knowledge of web development.
- Experience in working on Databases such as MySql, MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres
- Experience with CI/CD processes, workflows, and tools such as Junit5, Github, Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins.
- Passion for coding with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with a high sense of quality.
- Customer focused with a strong sense of stakeholder management along with excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior working experience or good knowledge of banking and financial sector including investment banking & wealth management.
Cool to have
- Strong familiarity with Agile software development and tools
- Experience in containerization and orchestration using Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Experience or knowledge of banking applications such as Avaloq, Finnova, T24, S2i, Olympic...
- Mac/Windows/Linux - Choose your own machine that you are comfortable with.
- Flat hierarchy with no managers and we embrace individual responsibility.
- We favor modern engineering practices with well written, maintainable, testable and extensible software.
- You have a say in roadmaps, schedules, frameworks and feature implementations.
- Discounted meals at the restaurant on premises. Pantry and game area, focus rooms, hobby clubs and after work aperos.
- Work from home or work from the office (near Lausanne train station). Remote working for a while from abroad when you visit your family is also permitted.
- See more in our Culture manual
This is a full time role in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.
Evooq is a global provider of technology-driven solutions for wealth and asset managers. We aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.
Our clients include some of the world’s largest banks, as well as wealth management companies and pension funds across Europe and Asia.
We are headquartered in Lausanne and have offices in Zurich, Fribourg and Singapore