GF Machining Solutions is one of three divisions of GF, headquartered in Biel/Bienne (Switzerland). GF Machining Solutions is one of the world’s leading providers of complete solutions to the tool and mold making industry and to manufacturers of precision components. The divsion is present in more than 50 countries with its own sales companies. The key customer segments are the aerospace, the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as well as the electronic, medical, and automotive industries.
To strengthen our software and hardware development team in Biel, we are looking for a
Quality Engineer R & D
Switzerland, BielWorkload: 100%
- Define, implement and monitor the relevant development processes to achieve the software quality objectives
- Ensure the functionality and reliability of the milling machines and related peripherals by correctly applying the quality process during development and testing
- Establish the electrical and software release process including documentation
- Definition and implementation of an eSQA cockpit for visibility and monitoring of the software quality status for the projects
- Define and implement software and electrical test processes
- Education as electrical engineer FH or equivalent
- Several years of experience in the development environment of general mechanical engineering, ideally in machine tool engineering and/or in development of series products
- Technical experience in the complete development environment of machine tools
- Very good German and English skills, knowledge of French is desirable
- You are characterized by a high quality awareness and you are used to working independently and accurately. You enjoy taking on responsibility and you want to continuously develop yourself. In our international group, exciting development opportunities are open to you
- GF assists its employees to maintain work-life balance, for example, by offering flexible work arrangements.
- Our employees contribute a lot to our success. This is why GF places great importance to career development. Annually, as an employee, you can discuss how to advance your career with your supervisor.
- Our employees’ health and well-being matters to us. At GF we offer sporting activities, fitness studio allowances as well as service-bike leasing.
- GF employees also enjoy various benefits: optional insurance policies or discounts for leisure facilities.
- GF enables its employees to spend quality time with their families after a child is born and grants them two weeks parental leave in addition to the parental leave provided for in the existing collective labour agreement.
Steiner ChristineGF Machining Solutions AG