Pexapark is a young, dynamic software and renewable energy advisory company with offices in Switzerland (Zurich), the United Kingdom (London) and Ukraine (Lviv).
Our vision is to help the global growth of green energy and making our impact on the world more sustainable. To this end, we want to become the SaaS-solution of choice in the renewables industry to buy, sell, and manage energy.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Full-Stack) to grow the team that develops PexaQuote, our award-winning PPA Price Reference
platform. PexaQuote has a fast-growing customer base and we are considerably extending the scope of its features.
You will analyze, design and implement features to extend product functionality, as well as continuously work on reducing technical debt and improving the development process. You will work in a cross-functional team located in Zurich, London and Lviv.
- University degree in computer science or engineering (or equivalent)
- Experience in working as a full-stack developer
- Solid SQL knowledge, understand normalization and denormalization process
- Serious about test and test automation
Preferred technical working experience
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Frontend framework (e.g. Angular)
- Google Cloud (GKE, Cloud Run, CloudSQL) or equivalent
Nice to have
- Microservices architecture
- Experience with legacy and refactoring
- Experience with CI/CD
- Respect and appreciation of others
- Curiosity and a strong learning mindset
- Self-drive and willingness to achieve the goals you set yourself, even if it’s hard
- You’re proactive, and you share your ideas
- Ambition to deliver high-quality technical solutions and making sure they work exceptionally well
- Good communication skills in English
- High degree of self-motivation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex tasks
- Be willing to travel between our locations occasionally (once international travel is safe again)
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- You should be based in Switzerland, the UK or Ukraine. However, if you’re truly exceptional, lack thereof will not be a deal-breaker
- A good sense of humor
- A start-up culture with flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
- We use state-of-the-art infrastructure and technologies to build our products
- International team, working together with colleagues from across Europe
- Highly flexible work environment – both in terms of time and location
- We want you to continuously learn and grow
- Free choice of state-of-the-art developer machine (MacOS, Windows or Linux)
- 25 days paid vacation, paid sick leaves
Interested? Apply here and include a letter of motivation in your application - the more we know about you from your first communication, the more you will stand out! We're looking forward to get to know you.