At Sulzer, you are in charge of your career and continued development. Take the opportunity to broaden your skills by seeking new roles that reflect your experience. Create your own impact by building solutions that help make lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our APS_Dental team within Applicator Systems division in Switzerland as Application, Test-Engineer to help us take the technology department to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Define application related stakeholder requirements regarding product and processes.
- Plan, perform, and document product Design Validation of Pre-Development Projects and Product Development Projects.
- Plan, perform, and document workstreams to strengthen technical core competencies.
- Discover new technologies for application-, and process-related innovations for the strategic business segments Adhesives, Dental, and Surgery.
- Establish and maintain contacts with strategic innovation partners in science and business.
- Plan, perform, and document application tests of portfolio product as well as benchmarks.
- Support internal stakeholders with application related investigations and expertise.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (mechanics, electronics) or natural science (physics, chemistry)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and basic German knowledge
- Expertise in scientific work approaches and product development.
- Expertise in experimental work and data analysis.
- Knowledge in the field of fluid mechanics and dynamic systems.
- Knowledge in mechatronics and programming would be an advantage.
- 40 hours working week
- Generous holiday regulation
- Contribution to pension fund with very good savings plan options
- Free company parking
- Access to various benefits
- Loyalty bonuses for longstanding employees
Location: This job is located in Haag. A great place with a lot of quality of life, because in the middle of the beautiful Rhine Valley, surrounded by a unique mountain scenery, with varied offers and many sights.
Applicants from EU / EFTA are welcome to apply. Currently, we are not accepting applications from employment agencies.
Have a question about the role? Contact Patrick Rainer, HR Business Partner, +41 81 414 72 70. We look forward to hearing from you!