- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting.
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects with over 250'000 consultants around the world and a Group revenue of EUR. 17 Bn, the Capgemini Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D).
- In Switzerland, Capgemini employs more than 400 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
- Design data pipeline architecture.
- Responsible for defining how to develop the pipeline and his overall quality.
- Help the team in building new and relevant data engineer features for enhancing the pipeline according to the roadmap.
- Plays a mentorship role to ensure the optimal application of best practices, coding conventions over the pipeline and assist data engineer in their duties upon request.
- Helps the team to achieve and surpass product and program goals.
- Provides technical guidance and direction as well as contributing hands-on to pipeline development.
- Acts as an evangelist and guiding practitioner of agile and devops practices.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field; equivalent of the same in working experience may also be accepted.
- Experience building large-scale software systems and implementation of creative solutions to difficult computational problems (with emphasis on performance and near real-time data analytics).
- Senior level data engineering (e.g. ETL) experience.
- Databricks or Spark experience.
- Proficient in Python, R or Scala.
- Experience with AWS / Azure cloud technologies and stack.
- Experience building big data applications and pipelines using Spark.
- Strong knowledge in DevOps, coding conventions and best practices for User Acceptance Test.
- Experience in medical imaging solutions would be a plus.
If your profile matches the requirements of the position, we will contact you within the next fifteen (15) days of submitting your application. Otherwise, please kindly consider that your application is unsuccessful.
Please note, that we only accept applicants with Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or applicants with an existing and valid residence and work permit for Switzerland.
Capgemini is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Individuals with Disabilities.