Evooq is a Swiss investment and technology partner of banks, independent asset managers and pension funds. Active in the market since 2011, Evooq’s portfolio of solutions has been developed to empower advisors - from derivative financial instruments to risk intelligence, investment advisory and monitoring tools and more. To date, clients of leading financial institutions have utilized Evooq’s products in the Swiss, EU and Asian markets.We are a human sized company focused on delivering innovative software products that change how wealth management services are delivered to clients.We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team in order to make us collectively stronger.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute in an agile (Kanban) cross-functional team delivering new features on a continuous basis.
- Design, develop and deliver Java 11 & Spring based microservices across a range of technologies, including gRPC, GraphQL, REST, Postgres and Kubernetes.
- Integrate our systems on the buy and sell side over a range of protocols, including FIX, REST APIs and e-mail.
- At Evooq, you'll be involved in the full software life cycle including decision-making from design to production. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of the product.
What You’ll Bring:
- A can-do attitude and abundance mindset
- Skills in developing microservices-based and cloud-native (distributed) architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing high-quality modern APIs and back-end systems using Java & Spring Boot
- Ability to analyze business requirements, brainstorm technology ideas and design/build efficient cloud solutions
- Team spirit: You are a great teammate, making sure that everyone on your team feels valued and is excited to work with you
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Passion, curiosity, pragmatism and humility. We favour code and demos over lengthy discussions
- Prior experience in Finance is a strong plus
What’s In It For You:
- Progress and share experiences within self-organized teams of motivated people
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Be challenged on new and interesting projects
- Contribute to all parts of the microservice architecture from design to deployment
- Be both a student and teacher to everyone you work with in a culture that focuses on curiosity and development
- To see our full technology stack: https://stackshare.io/evooq/evooq
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working environment (flexible hours, ability to work remotely, open office)
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Conference attendance of your choice
- Generous hardware and software budget
- See more in our Culture manual
- Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.