Syngenta is leading science-based agtech company; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
In this role you will facilitate output of Crop Protection (CP) Global Regulatory by supporting all delivery activities as part of a Team of Regulatory Specialists
- Supporting the Global Regulatory Portfolio Teams by delivering documentation for discrete sub-projects as required (such as preparation of strategy documents, data gathering for submissions, preparation of certifications, issuing letters of access) to ensure timely delivery of outputs and flexibility of resources.
- Supporting the Global Regulatory Portfolio Teams by scoping and delivering specific Regulatory notifications as required (such as notifications of changes of manufacturing sources, name changes, address changes) working closely with the Supply Chain to ensure compliance during transition phases.
- Supporting the Global Regulatory Portfolio Teams by gathering Regulatory information on specific topics as required (such as Regulatory requirements) and make it available to the Regulatory Department.
- Supporting the Global Product Chemistry and or Product Safety experts by preparing standardized assessments, data summaries, data sheets, dossiers and other documentations which are accurate, complete and consistent with company standards.
- Expert user of Global Regulatory Knowledge Management Systems with respect to data entry, data searching and publishing reports.
- Masters or PhD (preferably) degree in Science (such as chemistry, biological sciences or agronomy)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and preferably having some skills in a further language
- Competent user of MS Windows and standard office software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Preferably 2 years of working experience in Product Registration or relevant
- product development or Regulatory chemistry areas
- Ability to work within and contribute to cross-functional teams
- Clear evidence of results orientation and project coordination / management skills
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Familiarity with product registration requirements and regulatory science issues and preferably
- in-depth knowledge in a particular registration, product safety or Regulatory chemistry discipline such as toxicology, ecotoxicology or environmental fate
- Appreciation of technical issues in the context of their impact in a regulated environment
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable to open office environment
- Willing to travel if required by role
- Team player
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Primary Location: CHE-Basel-BaselJob: Business Sustainability - Regulatory & Stewardship