Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
For our Established Pharmaceuticals Division (EPD) we are looking for a:
Senior Financial Analyst – Supply Chain
The Senior Financial Analyst in our Established Pharmaceutical Operations area will be responsible for accounting and financial planning & analysis related to supply Chain, Inventory and Freight & Distribution. The role will manage the complete monthly reports, best estimates & Plan cycles and support any projects to contribute the day-to-day efficiencies and strategic plans for the group.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provide timely, and accurate financials to enable effective decision-making. Apply appropriate logic and financial concepts to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Interact with finance management to prepare planning schedules and key monthly management reports, focusing on variance analysis, trends and key business issues.
- Control data reported from the financial shared service such as operational costs collected from Abbott SAP and non-SAP legal entities.
- Analyze monthly results, prepare adequate monthly Reporting and discuss with main stakeholders. Guarantee a smooth monthly closing process in cooperation with the teams
- Estimate quarter end results in alignment with teams to guarantee high forecast accuracy
- Prepare a wide range of financial services and deliverables, including ad-hoc management reporting, submission of financial schedules to Division/Corporate, as well as month end activities such as journal entries, accruals and account reconciliations.
- Maintain Qlikview data base for the Divisional Monthly report and Latest Best Estimate. Retrieve and upload data into HFM/Bullseye for the monthly flash report, budget and forecast in order to consolidate and measure the divisional performance.
- Perform Inventory / Stocks , financial management , insure compliance with corporate policies ( Inventory at risk , stock counts etc…)
- Inventory planning and analysis including variance reporting against Division and Corp targets.
- Support and analyze financial option of Supply Chain Margin and profitability program and all others cost reduction initiatives
Minimum Education & Experience/Training Required:
- Min. Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a FA&P position, additionally 1-2 years Accounting experience would be an advantage
- Supply Chain or Manufacturing experience preferable
- Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Knowledge: US GAAP/IFRS
- Excel, Power BI , Oracle and SAP
- Understanding the operational impact of financial decisions and the financial impact of operational decisions
- Experience in developing business case/cost-benefit analysis would be an advantage
- English mandatory, additional languages appreciated
Like the sound of this position? Then please send us your application as PDF today.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-/, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.