Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
To extend our team in Switzerland (Lausanne), we are looking for a data engineer, Passionate about new technologies, do you want to be part of an organization having a real impact in the digital revolution?
Don't wait any longer, join the AMARIS community!
- Design and develop custom systems and tools, including mobile and web applications, to support the global team and business objectives.
- Perform extensive data validation and quality assurance analysis within large datasets.
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues.
- Build and flesh out data models for use in regular and/or automated reporting and analysis.
- Diagnose data-related bugs and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop with a security lens and actively look for vulnerabilities in development and review.
- Convey your work and results to a wide variety of internal and external customers, both technical and non-technical.
- Evaluate operations for inefficiencies and identify areas where you can create, automate, and develop tools
- Good experience with hadoop
- Good experience with Spark ou scala ou Pyspark
- Good experience avec Hive, Kafka , Nifi , Zepplin et HBASE
- Level B2 for both French and English
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.