On behalf of our client, a global leader within the pharmaceutical industry, Swisslinx is looking for an experienced Business Analyst for an initial contract until 31.12.2021 (extension likely) in Basel, Switzerland.
In this role, you will help our client to create maximum value from the data that they manage in their clinical landscape, ie address the root causes of issues with transparency of sample lifecycle and chain of custody management and the root causes of low data quality by harmonizing, automating and integrating the process in which clinical sample and biomarker data is acquired and integrated.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Aggregate and create simple but powerful data representations from distributed data sources
- Prioritize, often conflicting requirements in close collaboration with key business stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the project delivery team to establish epics, user stories, acceptance, criteria and detailed specifications
- Contribute to development sprints by explaining and detailing requirements to the delivery team, and by reviewing and providing feedback on delivered solutions
- Serve as the single point of contact between the business and the development team and translate business user stories into technical user stories
- Serve as an interface to the testing team, to explain test objectives and ensure automation of test scripts wherever possible
- M.Sc/PhD in Biology, Computer Science or similar disciplines
- +5-8y of experience as a Business Analyst in a similar position / similar environment (Data Visualization / Graphic Design discipline preferably in a pharmaceutical company / Clinical Landscape
- Experience with using data visualization tools, such as D3.js, Plotly, HTML Canvas etc.
- Proven experience working in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style