We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
We believe that QA is a continuous process and as a QA at SwisssBorg, you’ll be involved throughout the development cycle to help the team ship quality features.
Please note this role
What you might be doing:
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to define product quality goals and write acceptance criteria for upcoming features
- Rapidly identifying, characterizing, and triaging reported bugs with Engineering
- Executing regression tests and integration tests of the features under development
- Developing test plans, procedures, and processes for continually improving quality
- Specifying and contributing to the automation of the test scenarios that span different functional modules of the system
What you might look like
- 3+ years of industry experience in Quality Assurance, Software Engineering and preferably startup experience
- Deep experience in web and mobile application testing
- Capable of writing scripts in bash, Python and contributing to the automated test scenarios in Swift, Kotlin, TypeScript
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (BDD) and tools (Jira)
- Experienced with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins (Infrastructure as a code)
- Good data querying and analytical skills (Kibana, Grafana)
- Passionate about participating in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Bias-to-action, you’re not afraid of complex challenges and of driving the quality of a rapidly changing system
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with teams from diverse backgrounds
- Interest in the fintech & cryptocurrency space is a big plus
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.