Are you a structured, rigorous, and organized person with a strong hands-on work attitude, systematic problem-solving mindset, and showing autonomy and perseverance?
You are looking for an employer which does not limit your R&D Budget to the minimum and gives you the freedom to take the actions needed to build and develop next innovative additive manufacturing machines/systems?
Yes indeed. our client has high expectations but offers
A challenging position in a dynamic and successfull Startup within an international environment and swiss quality standards
Competitive compensation and great working conditions in an innovative high-tech company
A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Take the lead in the development, engineering and embedding of innovative hardware solutions in the field of mechatronics from the concept stage to industrialization
- Drive the concept and design reviews. Exchange with suppliers when needed
- Define the qualification plan and design prototypes
- Propose and analyse possible architectures via experiments, calculations and simulations
- Select and design final components for the chosen architecture
- Validate and qualify the technical solutions via experiments on new or existing products
- Make the product meet internal specifications and processes
- Write technical documentation
- Basic technical training with experience as a Mechatronics, Robotics or Systems Engineer at university of applied sciences or university level
- Hands-on development and integration of electromechanical systems
- Able to propose multiple technical solutions and assess the corresponding pros/cons
- Commissioning of control-based prototypes and leading initial testing
- Proficiency in development for the design of embedded electronics
- Understand the interaction with other technical domains involved in the development
- Solid CAD skills are a must
- Experience with software development for embedded microcontrollers is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
someone who gives 150% needed