Energy Consolidation is a department within the Operations functional unit of Alpiq’s Business Division Digital & Commerce. The department is managing and monitoring the Energy Reporting Process, ensuring that the energy gross margin data for monthly closings and budget planning is delivered timely to Financial Services.
We are currently looking for an Energy Reporting Specialist to join our Energy Consolidation department. You will be responsible for the Energy Reporting Process Management and that it replies to Group Guidelines and supports the Group Strategy.
Your main responsibilities
- Energy Reporting Process Management:
- Ensure quality and deadlines for consistency checks of the economical energy data flow within the Alpiq Group and its subsidiaries for Actuals, Preview, Budget and Plan in order to enable profit calculations for strategic decisions
- Clarify data inconsistencies with involved stakeholders
- Provide advice and information for challenging questions and difficult clarifications within the specialist’s area
- Prepare reporting data (statements, ad-hoc analyses, etc.)
- Improve and document the Energy Reporting Process in collaboration with the various involved stakeholders
- Issue instructions and take decisions within the specialist’s complex task area
- Independently check, assess and process challenging business cases
- Support and lead various projects within the specialist’s area (such as integration of new products, process harmonization/improvement, etc…)
- University Degree in Economics, Energy Management or similar
- Ability to familiarize yourself quickly and independently with complex issues
- High level of self-motivation, quick comprehension as well as structured and precise way of working
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Experience in the Energy Business
- First experience in Accounting, Settlement, Controlling and familiar with Commodity Trading products
- Proficient in English and German, French, Italian and Spanish as an advantage
We offer you modern terms of employment and an interesting and multifaceted area of responsibility in an exciting, dynamic environment. Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply using our job application portal. Alpiq stands for equal employment opportunities. Designations of persons and functions apply to all sexes. Applicants from recruitment agencies can only be considered upon prior arrangement by telephone.
Alpiq Holding Ltd is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading and energy management. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten