Careers that Change Lives
Lead the planning, coordination, and measurement of marketing programs across sales teams to drive awareness & conversion of CV Diagnostics & Services in Europe. While being able to work independently, this role will require close collaboration with the strategic marketing team (market development managers & product managers) and country business leaders & marketing team to achieve objectives. The channel marketing manager will be responsible for coordination and coaching of the CDS country marketing managers to successfully implement and execute marketing programs across the region.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
Marketing Plan Deployment:
- Manage execution of integrated marketing plan for CDS – translate the strategic marketing plan into an execution plan across sales channels (remote sales, direct sales, market development, CRM sales teams) and direct-to-customer channels
- Develop & coordinate annual communications calendar across CDS to drive maximum message impact, engaging country sales, market development, and marketing teams
- Lead the planning and execution of our quarterly focus for the sales teams, prioritizing messages across strategic marketing & leading calls, email communication to local teams
- Deploy a marketing mix strategy to deliver messages to different target segments. Coordinate message deployment for the ICM portfolio by sales channel and track execution
- Act as competitive lead for CDS – defining competitive messaging with international HQ team, partnering with Europe competitive intelligence lead, developing and disseminating competitive messages, partnering with T&E to educate sales teams
Marketing Team Excellence:
- Coach and coordinate a strong team of marketing specialists across the countries to ensure marketing programs are delivered and executed consistently and to a high standard. Establish clear KPIs and support the team in regular SERs (strategy to execution reviews)
- Develop programs to train local marketing teams to expand therapy & product marketing skills
- Communicate effectively, engage naturally and motivate with passion
- Work closely with CDS country leaders to ensure local marketing objectives are delivered in line with the business objectives
- Serve as CDS marketing lead when prioritizing EP channel communications with CRM downstream, CAS downstream, functional partners
Sales Team Effectiveness:
- Develop KPIs and monitor the success of each channel. Make appropriate changes depending on success by partnering with country marketing managers, sales teams, and strategic marketing team
- Identify and launch programs that enhance sales and efficiency performance in specific channels
- Analyze trends and create dashboards in partnership with commercial excellence to drive commercial excellence and sales efficiency
- Collaborate with commercial excellence partners in defining and managing channel performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration with 7 years of experience in marketing or sales OR Masters Degree with 5 years of experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience developing and deploying an integrated marketing strategy across channels
- Experience mentoring, coaching, developing other team members
- Strong commercial acumen evidenced by experience of working with or within healthcare (>5 years Sales & Market Development Experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and decisive, highly collaborative, with ability to work within and influence multiple cross-functional teams
- Strong leader with an enthusiastic, positive mindset, and solid communication skills
- Strong project management orientation with the ability to prioritize and manage a complex list of projects to completion
- Self-starter that takes the initiative to start and complete assignments on their own
- Solid business acumen in cardiac diagnostics & services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English.
Nice to Have
Any other European language is an advantage
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.