Evooq is a Swiss investment and technology partner of banks, independent asset managers and pension funds. Active in the market since 2011, Evooq’s portfolio of solutions has been developed to empower advisors - from derivative financial instruments to risk intelligence, investment advisory and monitoring tools and more. To date, clients of leading financial institutions have utilized Evooq’s products in the Swiss, EU and Asian markets.We are a human sized company focused on delivering innovative software products that change how wealth management services are delivered to clients.We are looking for smart, pragmatic, clear communicators who like to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and are able to work as part of an agile and cross-functional team in order to make us collectively stronger.
We are building an ecosystem of solutions that combine data, technology, and investment expertise. Our solutions aim to radically simplify the investment process and make investments more accessible and more understandable for professional investors and their clients.Could you be our next visionary product owner member who drives our innovative actionable content application?
Our Evooq Actionable Content team consists of product experts, editors, graphical- and animation designers. You will be part of that team that leverages technologies with great user experience. We enrich financial content with suitable investment solutions resulting in actionable investment ideas which are smartly distributed throughout our ecosystem
What you will do:
- Shape and define the future of how financial content is presented
- Support building-up and define engaging functionalities and processes for our first mobile app (iOS and Android) that our customers will love
- Support building-up user analytics and data-driven tools
- Work closely with the product manager to define and shape the product features
- Understanding complex business needs (epics) described by the product manager and translating them into detailed, executable functional requirements (user stories)
- Discover and prioritize enablers for exploration, evolving the architecture, improving infrastructure for future needs
- Take ownership and manage product backlog, epics, user stories, enabler stories, and cross-product dependencies
- Work closely with our designers to create outstanding UI and UX
What we are looking for
- 5+ years relevant experience in a product owner role on agile scrum teams
- Technical background with a good understanding of the business part
- Proven experience in delivering bespoke and off-the-shelf solutions
- Know-How in the financial service industry
- A hands-on mentality: from idea to UX-prototype to user story and design, you can handle it
- Receptive to feedback. Strong sense of awareness and responsibility to performing duties.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improveExcellent written and verbal communication in English plus German or French
Cool to have:
- Working experience in content portals and content management systems (CMS)
- Working knowledge of API concepts and API service development
- Experience with AI technologies, big data, and analytics, mobile apps, building an ecosystem considered as a strong plus
- No hierarchy, minimal management functions, and meetings
- Everyone is responsible and accountable
- Humility, curiosity, and pragmatism is in our DNA
- You have a voice; employee empowerment at its best
- Hacking and experimentation preferred over lengthy discussions
- Hardware and OS of your choice
- See more in our Culture manual
Start the conversation by clicking “Apply now.”
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.