valantic stands for the "digital now". We show our customers what is possible in digitalisation today - from strategy to tangible realisation. Our range of services includes Customer Experience (CX), Supply Chain Excellence, SAP Services, Digital Strategy and Financial Services Automation.
Our recipe for success is based on our 1,200 digital experts, who are organized in expert teams and competence centers at 25 locations.
We are the elements of the digital now.
Interested? Come join us now as
Senior Data Consultant (m/w/d) Azure & Analytics
Your field of action
- As a Senior Data Consultant, you design and implement market-leading end-to-end cloud solutions for customers in various industries as part of a team
- In addition to the Microsoft Data Platform (Azure SQL DB, Analytics Platform Server, Power BI), you will use vendor solutions (e.g. from Anaplan, IBM, SAP) to build the latest data-driven platforms
- You are driven to develop unique solutions by using future-oriented (cloud) architectures in the backend (DWH, ETL, Big Data) as well as in the frontend (visualizations, analytics, reporting, ...)
- In addition to the technical implementation, you enjoy both the expansion of existing customer relationships as well as acquisition tasks (PreSales)
What distinguishes you
- Thanks to your several years of experience in the analytics environment (ideally experience in DWH automation), you are ready to develop future-oriented platforms
- You will leverage your experience with Azure Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Stream Analytics, Event Hubs, MS Power BI, SSIS and Analysis Services
- You want to expand your expert knowledge in data warehouse architectures, ETL tools, SQL and at least one BI front-end tool
- You like to take responsibility and continuously develop our team and our customers
- You are willing to travel and speak fluent German and English
You can look forward to it
- Professional environment with challenging digital projects for well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate team with Can-Do Attitude that welcomes you with open arms
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Development opportunities that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and of course lots of fun