An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PK/PD Clinical Programmer for a new contract position based in Basel, Switzerland. You will be expected to support the conduction of Clinical Pharmacology activities
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Lead the creation of NCA datasets in compliance with company internal guidelines, standard operating procedures and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Responsible to conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (e.g. bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician.
- Assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools.
- Provide input into Case Report Form design for M&S data collection.
- You will lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modeling datasets (e.g. NONMEM® dataset) and descriptive datasets in compliance with company internal guidelines, standard operating procedures and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models under the supervision of the clinical pharmacometrician.
- Conduct exploratory analysis in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician, clinical pharmacologue.
- Partake in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports.
- To support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives.
- At least 2 years' experience in clinical data & data visualization.
- Fluency in R & SAS.
- Experience working with PK & PD data.
- Master level (M.S.) in Mathematics and/or Statistics.
- Fluency in English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy