Proclinical is partnering with an internationally known pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Pharmacology Data Scientist. The organisation prides itself on its development of innovative products across multiple therapy areas. Based in Switzerland, this is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's foremost multinational pharmaceutical leaders.
- Conduct model-orientated and model-based graphical evaluation of M&S data (e.g. bayesian feedback analysis using prior model) in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician
- Conduct exploratory analysis in consultation with the clinical pharmacometrician, clinical pharmacologue
- Lead the creation of pooled and cleaned ready to use modeling datasets (e.g. NONMEM® dataset) and descriptive datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Lead the creation of NCA datasets in compliance with Roche internal guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Health Authority guidelines through high quality programs.
- Assist in the development of pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and physiological models under the supervision of the clinical pharmacometrician
- Participate in the writing of M&S analysis plans and M&S reports
- Support quality control of M&S deliverable such as datasets, tables, listings and figures.
- Contribute to, and sometimes lead, process-improvement initiatives
- Assist in the assessment, development and documentation of new tools
- Provide input into Case Report Form (CRF) design for M&S data collection.
Skills and Requirements
- A degree In a Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, etc.
- Expertise in Lab, Biomarker, and PK data with a background in medicine or science.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.