For our location in Lausanne we are looking for a Senior Network Engineer.
In this role
Your role is to deploy and maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications networks for us and our customers. You have expertise in platforms, automation and architecture, enabling you to deliver high availability solutions. You also know how to apply your expertise to help customers meet their specific business needs.
What we offer
- A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
- Exciting projects using the latest technologies
- Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
- A broad field of technology, from standard applications to micro-services on public clouds
- A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
About your profile
For this vacancy we are seeking a graduate from a university, polytechnic or other specialized college, with existing experience in networking and possibly with Systems (Linux or Microsoft).
Your expertise covers some or all the following competencies:
- Datacenter network design and operation
- Firewalling, routing, switching
- Deep understanding of the TCP/IP stack
- LAN and WAN
- Vendor agnostic
- Network monitoring and supervision
- Software Defined Network/Infrastructure
- Cloud networking experience with at least one cloud platform (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.)
- Configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Chief, Ansible, etc.)
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating systems
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written French and English.