Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Within the Adobe AEM platform, use leading-edge technologies and frameworks to create scalable, modular, front-end components, as well as backend workflows and web services. Create a scalable, performant environment in AEM for authors and editors to use to control the quality and relevance of content in the CMS (Content Management System). Improve the Agile software process used within the team by suggesting tools and best practices for improving predictability and increasing the quality and frequency of releases.
What you’ll do
- Communicate with product management and stakeholders, interpret requirements and write detailed specifications.
- Design with regard for modularity, scalability and maintainability.
- Write high quality code to implement modules per specification. Participate in code reviews and refactoring.
- Deliver development assignments as specified and within the project schedule deadlines.
- Attend meetings with the users as needed to review the development requests, solicit clarifications on the requests, propose/demonstrate solutions, and review status of work-in-progress.
- Document designs, development, testing approaches, knowledge and best practices.
- Proactively gain new technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities, as well as through self-study.
- Additional activities as identified and
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ideal: experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Sightly/HTL, CSS/LESS, JQuery, react.js, AEM Workflows and MSM, Apache Solr/Spark/Hadoop, and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience with source control management (ideally using Git/GitHub).
- Familiarity with Linux, Macintosh and Windows operating systems, TCP/IP networking, and HTTP protocol and request processing.
- Ability to work on competing priorities and adapt to changes in project scope.