Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Market Intelligence team based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
Market Intelligence Intern
(12 months temporary contract)
Are you interested in developing your knowledge of the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking for a unique chance to join a fast company with a unique business model?
Join our Market Intelligence team and contribute to the company decision making process by conducting business analyses and forming recommendations to a wide range of internal stakeholders. Coached by a team of experts, you will have the opportunity to provide operational support and strategic insights to guide the development of key Debiopharm’ assets through different stages from Discovery to clinical development and commercialization.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop and Monitor the competitive landscape;
- Perform analysis of specific market segments (e.g. indications, territories) and key industry elements/events related to the fields of pharma/biotechs and business transactions;
- Contribute to strategic insights on thematic/transverse analytical topics;
- Contribute to the design, implementation and analysis of Market research studies when required;
- Contribute to the forecasting process in order to assess the potential of a new business opportunities (licensing).
- Mandatory : MSc. in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or any relevant pharmaceutical field;
- Complementary educational background in business and strategy development is an asset;
- First working experience within the Life Sciences industry;
- Working experience within Marketing/Market Intelligence and/or Business Development is an asset;
- High interest for the scientific field;
- Proficient in desk research activities with good ability to synthesize;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools;
- Excellent English and French knowledge (spoken and written);
- Self-driven and pro-active;
- Willingness to learn and curiosity
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program. We will give you the opportunity to « put your foot in the stirrup » and offer you:
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry;
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.