As the premier supplier to our client, one of the most established pharmaceutical companies worldwide, Swisslinx are looking for a motivated Senior Mobile Architect to work on a 10 month with extension highly likely based on performance.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist the POC core team in defining the future strategy for mobile diagnostics
- Ensure that the solutions considered are feasible and sustainable during design
- Ensure that the engineering organization is informed, consulted, and stands behind
- Autonomously drive analysis of technologies and challenges to provide well-thought,
- Collaborate with other Solution Architects to ensure you mutually help each to achieve
- Rely on the Lead Solution Engineer to address challenges and blockers before they
become a problem
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following skills:
- You have at least 5 years of working in the field of product development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Solid experience across the whole Mobile App lifecycle on the Android platform
- Solid experience with Mobile Architecture on Android. You have several successful
projects (e.g., apps) you can describe all the way down to the intimate details
- Experience with the design of “Systems of Systems”, where multiple software’s play
- parts in a larger solution; you are able to describe one such project (e.g.
- app/hardware/backend) in a good level of detail.
- Experience in the diagnostics industry or Medical Lab Automation is an advantage
If you possess the above attributes, available to start a new position immediately and looking for a new challenge in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!