A new opportunity has arisen within a leading provider of world-wide Healthcare Products in the UK who are recruiting for a Team Leader Production to join them on a permanent basis in Switzerland. You will be the team leader of a young team between 4 and 8 employees where you will be accountable for a smooth daily routine.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable for the management and processing of optimizations (CIP) (40%).
- Initialize and manage optimization projects and check resources and equipment with different degrees of automation for potential (productivity / quality optimization).
- To ensure the respective project impact as well as managing the portfolio of continuous improvement projects and ideas for improvement.
- Monitoring of deadlines for measures.
- Active participation in CIP & 5 S measures.
- Moderate optimization and problem-solving workshops in cooperation with management or process owners.
- Management of the team with a total of 4 - 8 employees as well as participation in the team.
- Provision of the order documents.
- Ensuring that work instructions, maintenance plans and forms in the area of ??production and maintenance (creation, modification and training) are up to date.
- Data maintenance of electronic production systems (e.g. paperless documentation).
- Feedback of orders produced and control of evidence documents.
- German as mother tongue or very good written and spoken skills.
- Very good MS Office skills; Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Completed basic technical training.
- Completed further training as a process specialist with FA resp. as an operating technician HF corporate processes.
- You will have several years of experience in a production environment, ideally in the area of work preparation in the medical technology, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Experience in lean and project management, CIP and 5S methodology is an advantage.
- Understanding of technical complex procedures and processes.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy