On behalf of our client, a global financial services company, Swisslinx is looking for a Senior C# Developer for an initial 6 month contract (extension possible) in Zurich, Switzerland. Please note that we can only consider candidates willing to relocate to Switzerland, or already based here.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, enhance and maintain new Feeds Framework.
- Migrate existing Data Feeds, develop and maintain new Feeds.
- Understand the scope, impact and own delivery of the system in partnership with other development leads.
- Communicate/Coordinate with the Project Manager(s)/BA regarding configuration, releases and defects.
- Review all requirements and prepare/contribute to Design decisions & testing strategy.
- Contribute in continuous SME build out on Data being sourced across Products/Systems and related queries or explanation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Software development experience of 10+ years, in the Banking Industry and/or Financial Services
- Strong hands-on experience in C# server side programming on highly multi-threaded distributed systems is essential.
- Proficient in database, including analyzing, writing complex SQLs especially in Sybase.
- Hands-on experience on developing Informatica 9 x/10 x and UNIX scripting will be good but not must.
- Strong understanding on Data sourcing/governance/management with understanding on Trade, Collateral, Netting, and Sensitivity Data will be good