Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Atos TMT Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is the focal point for
- defining and mandating the TMT Technical Strategy
- regular and sustainable innovation activities with our clients
- Ensuring that innovation strategies being implemented are consistent with client expectation, Atos contractual obligations and other divisions strategies.
- Supporting presales activities with innovation content on behalf of TMT within the four growth pillars (Digital Workplace, Hybrid Cloud, SAP HANA & Codex)
The CTO is the central role for pre-sales and innovation activities for dedicated accounts and in general in Switzerland and acts in the following areas
- Customer Engagement – Directly interact with our clients (existing and new) regarding all TMT Services, with focus on innovation representing Atos thought leadership in this area.
- Sales & Project Support - Actively support the Atos Switzerland Sales and Client Managers regarding the TMT portfolio and regularly inform about updates and new services.
Support ongoing opportunities and deals.
- Extensive Networking - Engagement and active networking regarding all areas of TMT Services - including alignment with:
Global Atos resources (Growth Pillars, Portfolio, Experts communities..), other countries (mainly CEE), Cross-Division and also external partners (eg. Microsoft, VM-Ware, Dell,…)
- Market Activities: Create, publishing and present content during public marketing events. Represent Atos expertise. Actively engage in discussions. Organize / Support the organization of such events or market communication.
- Driving TMT Portfolio in Switzerland – Analyzing market, sales and project situation within CEE and actively engaging in sales strategy and RfI answering
- Represent Innovation expert role towards customers, act as innovation partner
- Support bid teams and client managers regarding TMT services
- Drive regular innovation together with Sales, Account Service Teams & Landscape Architects
- Drive TMT portfolio performance within Switzerland and derive according strategies and measures to boost sales (analyse and drive with sales and delivery) in alignment with the CEE CTO and PPM team
- Support and align with global CTO organization
- Technology & Market Trends: scan and process trends for customer and TMT organisation. Consolidate, publish and communicate results. Active push communication about our Atos capabilities
- Liaise with other teams: cross country, cross service line and external partners, where appropriate
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field, MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical-managerial role focusing on the following: Solution Architecture Consulting and Design, Pre-sales, Customer & System Integrator Partner engagement, Product Management & Positioning, co-creation of solutions, Business requirement consulting, Customer Delivery / Program Management
- At least 10 years’ experience in a technical role developing applications or supporting infrastructure services such as compute, storage, networking, end user computing, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an enterprise architecture role in one of the IT architecture domains Application, Data or Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience with public cloud architecture models and services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- At least 5 years’ experience in one of the core TMT industry verticals
- Demonstrated experience in business transformation initiatives within one of the TMT industry verticals
- Required certifications: ITILv3, PMP, AWS Certified Solutions Associate, SAFe – Agilist & Scrum Master
- The candidate must have strong social and networking skills and show a forward-looking attitude.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, open-minded, creative person with strong interpersonal and social skills
- Desire for networking and willingness and ability to exceed organizational siloes or country borders
- High interest in market and technology trends
- Self-sufficient; Ability to structure new environments & situations and act agile and flexible and willingness to learn & develop
- Business fluent in English mandatory
- Incorporates a Customer first approach
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong