The only way to do great work ist to love what you do. Show the world what you are made of and apply for the position as:
Qualified Facilities Technician 100%
- Operate, perform maintenance and service repairs on critical Data Center systems (UPS, PDU, Diesel Generators, ATS equipment and Building -Controls, Chillers, CRAH, ETC)
- Develop reliability reports to ensure availability and capacity targets are achieved and maintained with 100% uptime
- Coordinate, and oversee all maintenance vendors to ensure personnel safety, protect the Facility's critical equipment, and maintain power to the critical load
- Create required MOPs (Method of Procedure), SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and EOPs (Emergency Operating Procedures) to ensure all maintenance activities are performed in accordance to them
- Ensure all maintenance activities are performed in accordance with approved MOPs and Vantage's Mission Critical Facility work rules
- Prepares and presents estimates of cost of parts, equipment, and supplies of proposed installation or repairs.
- Conduct training with junior technicians and other staff personnel on critical equipment/system maintenance, repairs and operation.
For this position you have to demonstrate knowledge in operating, maintaining, repairing, inspecting and testing critical electrical distribution systems, HVAC systems and building management/automation equipment.
- Ability to read commercial building blueprints and understand electrical single lines and schematics
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related to mechanical & electrical systems needed to run data centers
- Technical Writing skills and experience; as well as creating, coordinating, updating and/or modifying MOPs/SOPs/EOP's for critical facilities equipment, to include supporting new systems and researching technical requirements
- Work experience in the electrical or mechanical field is highly desired. Strong emphasis on technical skills/training, with intent to obtain license within a reasonable time
- May be required to complete formal training in an area of specialty, such as UPS maintenance
- Candidates must possess reliable transportation for reporting to work for shifts, or emergencies
- Travel is expected to be less than 5%, occasionally for training purposes
- Potential employees must complete a background check successfully
- German & English languages mandatory, French would be a nice-to-have
- The successful candidate for this role will work with a team of other electrical and mechanical-focused engineers performing maintenance and repair for our data center infrastructure. We take our customer requirements for uptime seriously and keep our facilities maintained to a very high standard to insure uninterrupted service for our customers.
Herr Michael Sidler, Branch Manager Permanent, beantwortet Ihre Fragen gerne unter der Nummer +41 58 233 46 70.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich direkt online.
Beziehen Sie sich dabei bitte auf die Referenznummer 238-MSID-176073-202-DE.