Aftersales Data Specialist (m / f) 100%
Professional experience (senior level)
Technical professions (other)
We move and inspire people.
The AMAG Group is one of the 50 largest Swiss companies. Our vision is to develop into the leading provider of sustainable individual mobility. The approximately 6500 employees work towards this goal every day with great competence and passion and ensure that our customers are always well on their way.
For our Business Data department in the area of sales steering in aftersales, we are looking for an analytical personality with a high affinity for numbers and IT as an aftersales data specialist ( male / female).
This is your job
- You create statistics, multi-year forecasts and reports for aftersales
- You are the main contact for aftersales key figures at AMAG Import
- You carry out independent data analyzes
- You are the 1st and 2nd level support and key user SAC incl. AfO
- You are constantly developing the reporting systems
- You will train internal BI tools (SAC incl. AfO)
- Basic commercial or technical training with experience in aftersales, preferably in the automotive industry
- Further education in the field of business informatics or business administration
- Experience with dealer management systems (DMS)
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (SAC, Querydesigner (Eclipse), AfO)
- High level of independence, willingness to provide service and initiative
- Team-minded and open personality
We offer you that
- We give our employees the confidence and the freedom they need to work independently
- Open and transparent communication across all levels
- Space to bring in your own ideas
- An interesting area of responsibility in the future area of "sustainable mobility"
- A job with perspective: we support the further development of our employees - both professionally and personally
- Flexible working time models to bring work, family and hobby under one roof
- New, modern and open office concept with opportunities to retreat
- Attractive and healthy catering options (restaurant and café)
- A holistic mobility concept with parking garage, car sharing, e-bike fleet
- Fitness area for free use
Have we piqued your interest?
We are looking forward for your online application.
Paper applications can no longer be processed.
- Josephine Styger+41 56 463 90 14